What steps make Saidhem go for smooth cooperation with its clientele?
- Product Inquiry
This is where your intention starts to Take Shape. The need for a product in your business is usual, which keeps your business running—having a new product idea that can bring changes to your enterprise and keep your customer engaged with you. Saidhem serves your inquiry promptly and gives you sufficient information about the market performance vis-à-vis the product you need to buy. On the other hand, we support the client with choices for quality products that help them decide on the right product for their niche market.
We make it simple for you!
Here is the information we need from you to start the journey.
What is the product’s specification?
Product specification provides a brief description and statement of the product plan’s requirements to purchase by noting the capability, performance, and application. The product includes small and large commodities, supplies, goods, equipment, raw materials, constructions, or services covering the product.
Some of the brief details we inquire from clients that are on our Product specification sheet (PSS) are as follows:
- Product name
- Application of Product
- Dimensions ( Thickness, Length, Width, Height, Weight)
- Physical appearance (colour, Shape, water-resistant, surface treatment)
- Compliance Standards / Certificates
- Tolerance levels
- performance via extreme temperature, humidity
How to best figure out ordering quantity and ordering frequency?
Ordering quantities are always the focus of wholesalers, supply chain, contractors’ planning, as they directly impact businesses due to the following reasons:
- Shortage of goods( When demand exceeds supply)
- Low cash flow
- Surplus of goods ( when supply exceeds demand)
- Logistic delay
- Production time
- Market price variation
- Other indirect potential occurrences
Technical Product Information
Why do we need technical product information for your order?
At Saidhem, we trust that engaging with engineering on an appropriate level can yield better, faster, and more innovative outcomes to solve customers’ needs.
By learning how your product expects to meet your market, we must have the technical proficiency to work on it.
Find out why we need technical product information:
- to uncover and understand users’ need
- to ensure the understanding of our developers, engineers, quality surveyors, and production operation teams about product requirements
- keep our clients informed on how to use the product
- answer incoming questions about the product capabilities that can shoulder your sales teams
- facilitate proper creation and maintenance of the product
- helping us to conduct capability analysis regularly
Should you need more information, our team is just around to hear from you.